Hello December. Nothing is better than climbing into a comfy chair, with a cuppa and reading a holiday romance novel. According to Harlequin Romance, here are some reasons why:
- Embrace the Holiday spirit: It’s uplifting, inspiring and good entertainment.
- Get rid of stress: That’s right. To do good, its important to feel good. Reading can reduce stress about 68%.
- Girl Power: Romance novels are typically written by and for women. Best genre to celebrate Girl Power in the 21st century!
- Recharge: Take some me time. Even as little as ten minutes can re-energize you.
- Be Merry: In life and love we all love happily ever afters. In a romance novel, it’s guaranteed.
We’re featuring a holiday book and giveaway every Friday leading up to Christmas. Today we have Sarah Morgan’s, A WEDDING IN DECEMBER. (HQN).
This funny, charming and heartwarming new Christmas novel is USA TODAY bestselling author Sarah Morgan at her festive best!
In the snowy perfection of Aspen, the White family gathers for youngest daughter Rosie’s whirlwind Christmas wedding. First to arrive are the bride’s parents, Maggie and Nick. Their daughter’s marriage is a milestone they are determined to celebrate wholeheartedly, but they are hiding a huge secret of their own: they are on the brink of divorce. After living apart for the last six months, the last thing they need is to be trapped together in an irresistibly romantic winter wonderland.
Rosie’s older sister, Katie, is also dreading the wedding. Worried that impulsive, sweet-hearted Rosie is making a mistake, Katie is determined to save her sister from herself! If only the irritatingly good-looking best man, Jordan, would stop interfering with her plans…
Bride-to-be Rosie loves her fiancé but is having serious second thoughts. Except everyone has arrived—how can she tell them she’s not sure? As the big day gets closer, and emotions run even higher, this is one White family Christmas none of them will ever forget!
Thanks to Harlequin Romance novels, we have one copy of A WEDDING IN DECEMBER to giveaway. Just tell us your favorite Holiday memory. We’ll announce a winner soon. Good luck.
GIVEAWAY: USA only please