Hello December. Nothing is better than climbing into a comfy chair, with a cuppa and reading a holiday romance novel. According to Harlequin Romance, here are some reasons why:
- Embrace the Holiday spirit: It’s uplifting, inspiring and good entertainment.
- Get rid of stress: That’s right. To do good, its important to feel good. Reading can reduce stress by about 68%.
- Girl Power: Romance novels are typically written by and for women. Best genre to celebrate Girl Power in the 21st century!
- Recharge: Take some me time. Even as little as ten minutes can re-energize you.
- Be Merry: In life and love we all love happily ever afters. In a romance novel, it’s guaranteed.
We’re featuring a holiday book and giveaway every week leading up to Christmas. Today we have book 10 in RaeAnne Thayne’s, Haven Point Series, COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS. (HQN).
Hearts are lighter and wishes burn a little brighter at Christmas…
Elizabeth Hamilton has been lost. Trapped in a tangle of postpartum depression and grief after the death of her beloved parents, she couldn’t quite see the way back to her husband and their two beautiful kids…until a car accident stole away her memories and changed her life. And when she finally remembered the sound of little Cassie’s laugh, the baby powder smell of Bridger and the feel of her husband’s hand in hers, Elizabeth worried that they’d moved on without her. That she’d missed too much. That perhaps she wasn’t the right mother for her kids or wife for Luke, no matter how much she loved them.
But now, seven years later, Luke finds her in a nearby town and brings Elizabeth back home to the family she loves, just in time for Christmas. And being reunited with Luke and her children is better than anything Elizabeth could have imagined. As they all trim the tree and bake cookies, making new holiday memories, Elizabeth and Luke are drawn ever closer. Can the hurt of the past seven years be healed over the course of one Christmas season and bring the Hamiltons the gift of a new beginning?
Thanks to Harlequin Romance novels, we have one copy of COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS to giveaway. Just tell us your favorite Holiday memory. We’ll announce a winner soon. Good luck.
GIVEAWAY: USA only please.